Our experienced, highly-trained and ISO 9001:2015 & ISO BSEN 3834 approved team of fabricators and welders ensure our clients’ requirements are delivered in full.
20 Ton Capacity
Austenitic & Duplex Experts
In-House Design Services
Fabrication & Assembly
Capable & Qualified
Our specialist welding division works to global quality standard ISO 3834. Pryme has an exhaustive range of procedures, which has been built up over many years (50+), and allows us to undertake many critical tasks and to suit a wide range of sub-contract welding work.
Design & Project Managment
As well as in-house design services, our technical staff can advise on the most suitable and cost-effective options; handling your project from conception to delivery.
Fabrication & Assembly Work
- A highly qualified team of welding technicians, led by an experienced and responsible welding co-ordinator and welding auditors.
- All welding inspectors are qualified to CSWIP 3.2, CSWIP 3.1 or CSWIP 3.0.
- A comprehensive suite of WPQRs/ WPSs to ASME IX, NORSOK M-601, AWS D1.1, ISO 15614-1, ISO 15614-2, PED5500 and ISO 15614-7.
- Welders are qualified to ASME IX, EN287-1, AWSD1.1, NORSOK, ISO 9606-1, ISO 9606-2 and ISO 15614.
- An extensive range of material welding capabilities, including carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex, super duplex, aluminium and titanium, monel, hastellay, and copper-based materials.
- Processes used include TIG, MIG, MAG, FCAW, MMA and Orbital.